Thursday, February 11, 2010

Could Toenail Fungus cause Athletes Foot? And how to get rid of?

My toenails are yellow half way. And my pinky toe nails are thick and yellow.





I would like to know if they could cause athletes foot?





Especially if I cut them off as much as I can to try and get rid of the fungus?





I don't have athletes foot but I'm afraid of getting it.





I thought I had it but after a skin scraping it was only dry peeling skin.





I appreciate any answers I get- thank you!Could Toenail Fungus cause Athletes Foot? And how to get rid of?
You need to take an oral anti-fungal to get rid of the toenail fungus. You may have to take it for a month or longer, it takes time to cure it. Cutting your toenails often does not help curb it at all. Also by cutting your toenails you are increasing the chance of it so spreading to your fingernails so be sure to clean them when you are done. I'm not sure if it is the same fungus that causes athlete's foot. There are several different kinds of toenail fungus out there. Athlete's foot is caused by the same thing as ringworm and they too are highly contagious and easily spread but can be treated with a topical.(like creams and sprays) You should see your doctor so he can determine which fungus you have and therefore dispense the proper medication to you.Could Toenail Fungus cause Athletes Foot? And how to get rid of?
you definitely need to get rid of fungus!





for me worked very well ZetaClear! I think it is the fastest way to get rid of fungus! Nail fungus is tough to treat. The extracts in Zetaclear provide the most powerful therapeutic effect for healthy looking nails.





Obviously, you can't spray herbicide on your feet or hands! The next best thing is Zetaclear. It's made from all-natural homeopathic ingredients. This product works time after time and results are guaranteed. This extra strength solution is designed to be as aggressive and strong as possible, without causing irritation.





It worked fast and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry ZetaClear but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.zetaclear.com/?aid=749165
damn, your a nastyass.


you'll have to cut of your toes, thats the only way.
Dip y0UR FEET WITH CLOROX AND VINEGAR

No comments:

Post a Comment