Thursday, February 11, 2010

Help, help, I need to fix my toenails before summer hits. How can I cure toenail fungus??

Lamisil. Either the pills or the ointment. Or, if you want a cheaper way (and no doctor), rub Vapo-Rub into the toenails. Doctors don't even know why it works, but it does!Help, help, I need to fix my toenails before summer hits. How can I cure toenail fungus??
Toenail fungus is very very hard to cure completely and it takes a looooooooong time.


MY mom has it and has been using a cream that is for athletes foot, a doctor prescribed it and he says that all the pills other doctor prescribe for this, can badly affect your liver and other parts of teh body.





The thing is that I live in Mexico and I don麓t know if this cream exists there but it麓s name is tinaderm and the composition is Tolnaftate, I guess you can find it by that name.





You gotta be constant though and apply it 2 times a day after washing and wiping dry your feet. Even if you don麓t notice any changes at first you gotta keep using it, my mom is really getting rid of it but it takes up to 5-6 months. Sorry for the bad english,Good luck and give it a try!!!!.

1 comment:

  1. Put some ointment rather than taking pills, because pills can cause your internal system abnormal.

    Yellowing of the toenails

    ReplyDelete