Thursday, February 11, 2010

Would you not date someone, or be disgusted if they had toenail fungus on their big toe?

Because I do, and it really bothers me that if someone sees it, ill think they will like, be disgusted. Not only that, but what if my boyfriend sees it during sex? What a turn off that would be if I had to tell him that I have toenail fungus right in the middle of our ';do';Would you not date someone, or be disgusted if they had toenail fungus on their big toe?
In all honesty, I probably would. I have issues with nails and toenails.





Edit: I would be disgusted, I mean. I wouldn't not date someone because of it but I would tell them to keep their shoes on in front of me until they get some anti-fungal cream or something like that.Would you not date someone, or be disgusted if they had toenail fungus on their big toe?
Ugh! It's a deal breaker for me. Totally and completely. I hate feet to begin with, and to make matter worse, add some nasty looking fungus. It literally makes me almost gag.
Yes I would be disgusted because toenail fungus can be treated and if they are too lazy to do something about it then they don't deserve my attention
just keep your socks on. :) and i wouldn't stop datting someone just because they have toenail fungus.
Why don't you try to paint your nails? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment