Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How is Toenail fungus cleared up. I would like alternatives to drugs like Lamisil?

Use Listerine mouth wash. Soak your toes in it.How is Toenail fungus cleared up. I would like alternatives to drugs like Lamisil?
Here is an ebook that includes how to clear up nail fungusHow is Toenail fungus cleared up. I would like alternatives to drugs like Lamisil?
Vicks Vapor Rub ---rub it on clean toe nails every night it will take a few weeks but it works.
I suffered a long time with that. When I was 13 I had to have both of my Big toenails removed because it was such a horrible problem. I took lamisil 4 yrs ago and it was the best thing that I ever did. Just do it, unless you have a pre-existing liver disorder. I wish that was around when I was 13.
Geez, my father has been soaking his feet in mouthwash, and the doctor said that it has worked better then any medication he has seen. 15 minutes, 2x a day. Not sure of the brand
An old-fashioned doctor cured my toenail fungus with a dilute solution of household bleach, soaked once or twice every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment