Sunday, February 7, 2010

To prevent toenail fungus and cracking, what can be used on elephants feet for protection?

BagBalm and giant Birks.





It works like a charm!To prevent toenail fungus and cracking, what can be used on elephants feet for protection?
I use lots of vaseline and I've knitted little socks for them to wear at night (well, OK they are BIG honkin' socks) but it works, trust me....








RJ ;)To prevent toenail fungus and cracking, what can be used on elephants feet for protection?
Try a good set of Cooper Radials, JC Penny is having a sale all week...
a can of spraypaint does the trick nicely
Well, on MY elephant, I use Aloe Vera ... rubbed into her toenails twice daily. I do tend to go through a heck of a lotta Aloe Vera plants though ... better to buy them in bulk at Costco. :)
Sister: I use VASOLINE...it really works well...and it doesn't smell at all....but it is alittle messy...
Flip Flops should help, or a jumbo pack of moisturiser rubbed in daily
hold on let me go ask my pet elephant ps i keep him in the backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment