Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have 2 home remedy questions for you....one about toenail fungus and the other about facial hair?

Hi. I have been doing some research on home remedies for toenail fungus and facial hair. For toenail fungus they recommend distilled vinegar or Vicks Vaporub...and for the facial hair, they recommend turmeric. My question is...Do you know of anyone who has tried this....does it work? Thanks for your input....my problems are literally from head to toe people, lol.I have 2 home remedy questions for you....one about toenail fungus and the other about facial hair?
Actually, tea tree oil is great for fungal infections of the skin. I've yet to hear of vicks vaporub as a remedy. For more remedies, check out http://www.realhomeremedies.comI have 2 home remedy questions for you....one about toenail fungus and the other about facial hair?
Don't know about the hair, but have heard the vinegar is good for the nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment