Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My best friend refused to let me use her shower in fear of my possible toenail fungus. I was hurt by this?

don't know what the risks are. It bothers me that her home is open to so many of her family and friends that I'm sure she does not inspect their feet upon arrival. I went from work to her house for a visit and wanted to get out of my dirty workclothes, instead I cut my visit short, came home (next town over) and showered and now very dissapointed with her attitude.My best friend refused to let me use her shower in fear of my possible toenail fungus. I was hurt by this?
She's an idiot. All she needs to do is spray Clorox bleach or Lysol in the shower if she's so worried about a fungus. She should do that anyway.My best friend refused to let me use her shower in fear of my possible toenail fungus. I was hurt by this?
Don't take it so personally. SOME People ARE like This... It IS Her Home- after all; %26amp; SHE has First %26amp; FINAL ';say'; about what ';goes on'; in it... You have those SAME Choices in YOUR House- whether You CHOOSE to Use Them- or Not ! If Her ';attitude'; troubles You, you can ALWAYS choose to find a new Best Friend. :)
just ignore it. She's probably just worried that you might contract her athletes foot.
It sounds like an overreaction on her part. You don't get nail fungus from sharing a shower, you get it from sharing toe nail clippers etc.





I have a friend that freaks out about athletes foot. She asked me if I had it before I used her shower and even though I don't she spread some sort of powder down on the shower floor after I was done. Her weirdness REALLY annoyed me, but I guess everyone has their hangups.
A toe fungus can come from ouside the house,


and she could get one and don't know where it


came from. How about that?
I think your friend is a little paranoid but face it, toe nail fungus is disgusting and a pain to live with, I know from experience. Maybe if you think you might be showering away from home bring a can of disinfectant spray or whatever. Don't be too hard on your friend, it's not worth being mad about. I got mine cleared up except for one stubborn big toe. After showering I now mist my toe with a 50/50 mist of water and hydrogen-peroxide, my toe looks a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment