Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I kill toenail fungus and fast?

I have had toenail fungus for over ten years now and I finally had enough.





For a long time I was convinced that there was no cure or at least no practical cure. I know there are oral medicines out there like Lamisil, but the side effects are not worth it and it's very expensive. It can take a year or more to see results and there is no guarantee it won't come back.





Recently I found out about some other treatments which include Vick's Vaporub, tea tree oil, Listerine and distilled white vinegar.





I'm trying the Vick's Vaporub treatment. Basically you remove as much of the nail as you can. Then you rub the Vick's directly onto the nail bed and put socks over your feet. Do it twice a day (morning and evening/night).





I am convinced this will work. Today is my second day and I think it's working, but I won't know for sure until my nail grows back.





I'm going to put up pictures up on my blog soon. And update my progress regularly. It will probably take 6 months or more to see the final results.





There is nothing that will get rid of it fast, hopefully the vaporub will work, otherwise I will try one of the other remedies I mentioned.How can I kill toenail fungus and fast?
Unfortunately, toenail fungus is one of the most difficult to treat and there is no quick fix, unless you have your toenails surgically removed and debrided (no licenced doc would ever do that anyway). The most effective way to treat them is actually systemically using agents like Lamisil. The treatment is long (usually about 12 months). Yes, I am sorry to say about 12 months. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment