Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Has anyone used henna to treat toenail fungus?

If so, does it work? Thanks!Has anyone used henna to treat toenail fungus?
No, never heard of this, however I have tried to remedies that have worked for me. Apparently the prescription medicine taken for this is very toxic to the body.





Try soaking your feet every single night for 1/2 hour in pure vinegar. Then before bed, put a bit of tea tree oil on the infected toenail. May take 6 months, but it's better than going to a doc and getting pills.Has anyone used henna to treat toenail fungus?
No, I've not tried henna. What I have used in the past (fingernail fungus ,when I wore acrylic nails) is Tea Tree Oil. It was awesome, it was a long time ago so, I cannot remember exactly how long it actually took to clear it up. As far as I can remember it cleared it up in a reasonable amount of time. I've found Tea Tree Oil at Wal-Mart and at health food stores, sometimes at drugstores like Walgreen's. TTO has many uses:


Nail Fungus


Minor cuts


Dandruff


Bug bites


Dry skin


If you do a search on line for Tea Tree Oil you will find a treasure trove of information.


Good-Luck, I hope this helps.
You might find some helpful information about fungus here





http://www.footfungusinformation.com/
I can't say that I have.





I've read and heard that grapefriut seed oil works.
I would try tea tree oil and oregano oil first. Both are anti-fungal.
I have not, but I have heard tea tree oil is very good for that.


http://www.hennacaravan.com/shop/terps.h鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment