Thursday, February 11, 2010

Would you not date someone or be appalled by them if they had a fungus under their toenail?

Im a gay guy and worried that no one will want me because I have a fungus under my big toenail. Trust me, Im in the midst of getting rid of it. But the doctor said that my toenail will never look the same.Would you not date someone or be appalled by them if they had a fungus under their toenail?
Uhm, no.


If I love a guy I don't go around saying ';Which one of you has a fungal infection of any kind!?';


Lol If I fall in love with a guy, a temporary foot fungi won't matter.Would you not date someone or be appalled by them if they had a fungus under their toenail?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Fungi are treatable.





Besides, I prefer painted toenails. Maybe you should get some polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment