Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can my husband give our baby toenail fungus?

my husbad has fungus on his toenail, i just want to know if there is any chance my baby can get it? i want to know how it spreads and how i can protect my baby from catching it. please help! thanks to everyone..Can my husband give our baby toenail fungus?
Yes it can spread. He should use an anti-fungal, wear shoes/socks at all times, and make sure he bleaches the tub after use. I would also change bed sheets frequently, so that you aren't transporting large amounts of fungus on your pajamas. Fungus is very contagious, and hard to get rid of. It spreads by contact with any surface he's contacted. Get the carpets sanitized, and keep the babe off the floor. Can my husband give our baby toenail fungus?
Tell your husband to go to the dermatologist and get that treated! if your baby gets it by walking on the affected areas your baby may get it.
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment