Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have toenail fungus and I have to swim for p.e next week and i am going to cover it up with nail polish?

i am self concious about my fungus i have fungus on both my big toes and i dont wanna use nail polish but we are not allowed to use bandaids or water shoes, several people recommended i use nail polish to match my skin color or normal nail color what color should i use? is there a nail polish color i can use that wont look like i put on nail polish?I have toenail fungus and I have to swim for p.e next week and i am going to cover it up with nail polish?
http://www.mydivascloset.com/noname284.h鈥?/a>


http://www.mydivascloset.com/nyxginapoin鈥?/a>


http://www.ievecare.com/1511.html


http://cgi.ebay.com/Mary-Kay-Salon-Direc鈥?/a>


Good luck ! I hope you find the right shade :)I have toenail fungus and I have to swim for p.e next week and i am going to cover it up with nail polish?
I understand your condition but I would not risk, I mean NOT risk putting any kind of toe nail polish on if you are a guy. The last thing you need is other curious guys that happen to want to check your feet out (it happens) and then you will be the talk of the school. Do you want that?


You need to clear this condition up before it keeps bothering you so you can have piece of mind.


For now, buy a bottle of Tea Tree Oil. You can get it in mostly any pharmacy. Like CVS, Walgreens, Riteaid, etc. Rub it on all of your toenails before your swim class.


I will tell you that I had toenail discoloration from nail polish and when I rubbed this oil on in the morning, it actually made my nails appear clear the whole day. Please try it. It will help them appear clearer.
i don't know about the nail polish but if you want to get rid of the fungus, try this. It really works! I got a pair of vinyl gloves and cut off a finger (or thumb, depending on the size of your toe. Get some Vicks Vaporub. I swear,. it really works. At night or when you're home for the night, slather your toe with Vicks. Pull the glove finger over the toe. It should make a good snug fit so that it won't fall off. Do this every night for at least a couple of weeks. I used clippers to cut through the extra growth and get rid of it. Not too deep--it did not hurt at all. Within a month, I would say, my toenail fungus was completely cleared up. Good luck!
An alturnitive to nail polish is makeup... though it may come off. Find a waterproof foundation in your skincolor. (I would test it out just to be shure it's waterproof.) I wouldn't do nail polish though because it's gunna be shiny...
I really don't think anyone will notice. I know someone who he I'd fungus and I didn't even notice until he told me. You will notice your flaws but no one else even knows. I umderstand that u feel this way but I don't think that its really that bad... But a skin tone would be fine...
go to a nail salon and ask for what you need.
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment