Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have toenail fungus and I need the BEST home remedies. I've heard vinegar, beer and tea tree oil.?

Anyone know from experience?I have toenail fungus and I need the BEST home remedies. I've heard vinegar, beer and tea tree oil.?
Fungal nail infections are difficult to treat, even with potent medication like Lamisil tablets.





I suggest you see your doctor to discuss options and to make sure that you don't have diabetes. Diabetes makes people prone to fungal foot infections, including nail infections.I have toenail fungus and I need the BEST home remedies. I've heard vinegar, beer and tea tree oil.?
Tea tree oil definetly works, use it straight from the bottle, this is what my family members use, and it really works. Takes time, but it will clear up.
Unfortunately, there isn't a cure-all for toenail fungus. Some things work for some people and not for others. There are a lot of different things out there but there is no guarantee they will work. My doctor told me Lamisil has less than a 50% success rate. Tea tree oil and Vicks VapoRub (camphor/menthol) are often lauded as great cures, but again, that only works for some people. Good luck!
soak your feet in a peroxide water bath and have your doctor prescribe lamisil for you
Atina- I have it. I am usind Thursdays Plantatin brand tea tree oil. It itns a quick- fix. Dont expect it. I am in my ...mabey 1st month. so-so. The key is trim and buff you nil way thin and short. Put 100% pure ( make sure its 100%) tea tree oli in a eye drop bottle. ( Cheap brand eye drops from dollar store ) . Every morning and night aftrer shower drop only 1 drop. Your toes will look very dry. This is normal.


Aviod that cute smell good lotion on you feet and STAY AWAY FROM LAMAKIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment