Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I get rid of white nail fungus underneath my toenail?

I switched nail salons, and after my last pedicure I notice white nail fungus growing underneath my right toenail.





How can I get rid of this? Any homeopathic or over the counter remedies?How can I get rid of white nail fungus underneath my toenail?
There are homeopathic self-help remedies available over-the-counter (approved by the FDA) to use for first-aid and acute care problems. An acute health problem is something that comes on quickly, lasts a short time, and resolves - like a cold, flu, cough, or even PMS as an acute ';exacerbation'; of a chronic problem.





Toenail fungus is a ';constitutional'; health problem, for which you would need to consult with a classical homeopath. We sit with new clients for 1-2 hours to go through current symptoms (for example, perhaps you also have headaches, or backaches, or menstrual cramps), past health history, family health history, life situation, and general symptoms - like response to weather, sleep patterns, food preferences, etc. From that we research to find a remedy that will restore deep inner harmony to your organism, facilitating healing from the inside-out (where it begins, contrary to appearances).





http://www.homeopathicdirectory.com is the national directory for any homeopath certified in N. America. Around the world, you'd have to be sure a homeopath has similar qualifications. Because it's so readily available, people misunderstand what homeopathy is. Even practitioners who claim to offer homeopathy often have a consumer-level awareness. Look for someone certified whose practice is 100% classical homeopathy - no acupuncture, kinesiology (muscle testing), etc.





It might spontaneously resolve if you're otherwise in good health. If not, though, and other toenails become involved, think about calling a homeopath.How can I get rid of white nail fungus underneath my toenail?
Try smearing it with Vicks Vapo Rub at night and wearing a sock to bed. I must admit that I've never tried this, but have read about it and people swear by it.
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment