Thursday, February 11, 2010

Has anyone used '; Loceryl lacquer '; for toenail fungus?

I would like to know if has someone tried '; Loceryl lacquer '; for toenail fungus.


Does it helps ? When did you started see the results or changes?Has anyone used '; Loceryl lacquer '; for toenail fungus?
I've been using Loceryl for about 2 or more years now.





Sadly, I have not seen improvement as yet. There are no quick remedies, and nail fungus is not a quickly healed condition, and it may require long-term treatment.Has anyone used '; Loceryl lacquer '; for toenail fungus?
I used it a few years ago, helped alot but it came with a warning not to use for long periods of time so I gave up. I saw results after about a month.





I don't think there is a long term cure.
You sound like my kinda girl. How about a date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment