Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Are there any over the counter Toenail fungus treatments out there?

Yes....there are many, but they don't work. Try Vicks Vaporub on your toenails several times a day, but you have to be religious about it. I did it and it worked after about 6months of being vigilant about it. I'm not sure how or why, but my family doc turned me onto it. The oral meds are expensive, take about a year to work AND GUESS WHAT~~THE fungus comes back.Are there any over the counter Toenail fungus treatments out there?
I've heard about the Vick's rub also. It worked for the first person that answered. Try it.Are there any over the counter Toenail fungus treatments out there?
Yes, Vicks does the trick, listen to the first lady.
yes try a new product called curanail

No comments:

Post a Comment