Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I've asked this before but, would you be repulsed or not date someone simply because they had a fungus toenail?

Im only 17 and really self conscious about my big toe. It has a fungal infection in it, turning it an opaque colour. Ive gone to the doctor and have been trying my hardest to rid of it. The doctor says my toe will never look the same again and Im worried. Would you be digusted my someone who has this problem? Im worried to show my toe to my loveer once I find him.I've asked this before but, would you be repulsed or not date someone simply because they had a fungus toenail?
It's a really shallow person who would dump you over your toe--probably not someone you would want to date anyway, since if it weren't the toe it'd be something else they'd find to criticize. Everyone has little imperfections, so what.





AND... if your doctor is willing to prescribe them, Lamisil tablets should get rid of toenail fungus (and athlete's foot if you have that too) permanently within weeks, and in a few months, your toenail will grow back perfectly normal. No one will ever know you had it. They can have side effects, but your doctor can monitor for those, and you wouldn't need to be on it for long.I've asked this before but, would you be repulsed or not date someone simply because they had a fungus toenail?
Not really as I don't have a foot fetish and to be honest it's more about the personality of a girl I look for, not the looks.
toenail polish!!!
nail varnish or wear a plaster it's really not a big deal or a turn off don't let it make you feel self conscious because it's more minor then you think
i feel the same way about a nasty toenail i have from dropping something on my toe... the nail fell off when it happened and has never been the same since... no more open toe for me... ;-(
lol...if someone truly loves you it wont matter...don't go showing it off...
Absolutly sorry i couldnt go for that, im not old enough to be past that not sure if ill live that long either...
Getting rid of finger nail fungus is easier in some ways, and more difficult in others. Many people will act on a finger nail infection long before they will start asking how to get rid of toe nail fungus, simply because toes can be kept out of sight, but ugly fingernails are a daily embarrassment. People start getting rid of finger nail fungus before the infection is too far advanced. However, it's much harder to get a topical treatment to stay on a fingernail when you鈥檙e using your hands all the time, and it's much harder to sit for 15 to 30 minutes every day with your hands soaking in a solution.





Pick any method for getting rid of finger nail fungus, or any advice on how to get rid of toe nail fungus. If you do any reading, you will quickly discover that all methods are fickle. VapoRub works for some and not for others. Stories of success with a vinegar soak abound; so do stories of failure. Some lucky people report success in weeks; some stress that you may have to keep at it for a year or more. Even the prescription medications have a relatively poor success rate. The bottom line is that curing nail fungus infection is difficult.





for me and my husband worked very well ZetaClear! I think it is the fastest way to get rid of fungus! Nail fungus is tough to treat. The extracts in Zetaclear provide the most powerful therapeutic effect for healthy looking nails.





Obviously, you can't spray herbicide on your feet or hands! The next best thing is Zetaclear. It's made from all-natural homeopathic ingredients. This product works time after time and results are guaranteed. This extra strength solution is designed to be as aggressive and strong as possible, without causing irritation.





It worked fast and still works for me and my husband!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry ZetaClear but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.zetaclear.com/?aid=221781








http://www.naturalherbalmedicine.org
I think your doctor is wrong. I have had Onicomicosis ( toenail fungus) on each big toes and it has gone away on its own. There are products and pills you can take to get rid of the problem. You have to get a prescription from your doctor and they usually take along time to work, but you will get your nails back to normal.





I'm not suggesting you do this, but how I got rid of my fungus was to soak my toes for a long time in soapy water until the nail bed sloughs off. I then cut away most of the offending part of the nail. A new nail then grew back. In the mean time you would have to wear closed toe shoes until the nail grows back.





Have you tried going to someone that does pedicures? I'll bet they see this thing all the time. On the other hand, being a guy I probably don't understand the embarrassment. Keep asking around though, and remember, this stuff will eventually go away.





One more thing, a guy that likes you isn't going to be so concerned with one toe nail unless he has real hangups. You wouldn't want that person anyway. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment