Thursday, February 11, 2010

My coworker has toenail fungus and insists on walking around the office in her her socks. Can I catch it?

Yes you can catch it .My coworker has toenail fungus and insists on walking around the office in her her socks. Can I catch it?
Are you walking around the office barefoot? If not, then don't worry about your coworker. If you are, then you might come in contact with some of her shed fungal spores, if any somehow get thru her sock (which is probably not feasible.). So, basically, don't worry about it.My coworker has toenail fungus and insists on walking around the office in her her socks. Can I catch it?
you aren't going to catch it from that. don't worry. it's usually something internal that needs to be treated with oral medication.
I don't think so actually

No comments:

Post a Comment