Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have a big toenail fungus and the nail is coming away from the nail bed.

If I lose the nail will another grow back? Does anyone out there know the real answer from experience? No guessers please.I have a big toenail fungus and the nail is coming away from the nail bed.
yes, a new nail will grow in under/behind the old one. keep the old one trimmed as it detaches and don't let it catch on anything and tear away.I have a big toenail fungus and the nail is coming away from the nail bed.
Mix anti fungus soap, with anti fungus powder. ( drugstore foot care) Wash the nails 2 to 3 times a day. Do all nails it can spread. If you don't see results in 2 weeks you'll need to go to the doctors.
My dad had a nail removed because of fungus and yes, the nail grew back.





You DO need a doctor to get the fungus under control before it spreads to your other toes or to other people.
There is solution for toenail fungus, i too have toenail fungus but from last two months its getting cure. I just applied zeta clear over my nails and it is worked. I got information both this amazing zeta clear at http://www.squidoo.com/Zetacleartoenailfungus or you can get more detail at http://http://zetacleartoenailfungus.blogspot.com/ both sites have great information on zeta clear including the ingredients and how does it work.
I had fungus on my big toenail, half the nail crumbled and eventually came off (looked gross). I put otc anti-fungal liquid on it twice a day and avoided humidity. A new nail grew out eventually, meanwhile I used an acrylic toenail on that toe when wearing open toe shoes.
go to a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment