Sunday, February 7, 2010

A question for anyone who has had toenail fungus?

What did you first notice about your toenails that made you realize they had fungus?





How long did it take to progress?





How has it affected your life?





Thank you.


A question for anyone who has had toenail fungus?
Toe nail fungus is more annoying than anything else but it needs to be taken care off. There are two methods of dealing with it. 1st is the topical (substance that you apply directly to the hail 2 times per day) 2nd is pills that you take. The pills are more effective but you need to have lab work done prior to starting them. A question for anyone who has had toenail fungus?
I had an itchy toe around the nail, that was my first clue.





It took months for it to become a full blown infected nail. I'd say 4-6 months.





It looks disgusting and I don't wear open toed shoes anymore and it's painful sometimes when I have on tight shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment