Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have toenail fungus and I have to swim for p.e next week and i am going to cover it up with nail polish?

i am self concious about my fungus i have fungus on both my big toes and i dont wanna use nail polish but we are not allowed to use bandaids or water shoes, several people recommended i use nail polish to match my skin color or normal nail color what color should i use? is there a nail polish color i can use that wont look like i put on nail polish?I have toenail fungus and I have to swim for p.e next week and i am going to cover it up with nail polish?
Pale pink or beige should work. Remove it whenever you can, and coat the nails with Vicks Vapo-rub or Campho-fenique. The camphor and menthol help get rid of the fungus, although it takes awhile. But there are no side effects, as there are when you take the pills that cure fungus.I have toenail fungus and I have to swim for p.e next week and i am going to cover it up with nail polish?
Have you seen a doctor about this? You should go black and tell your friends it was a dare. Pale pink or beige would just leave everybody laughing behind your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment