Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What to do about toenail fungus? Just wanna be like other normal girls & show my toes in pretty little shoes?

Is that too much to ask??? What can I do about it? I need help.What to do about toenail fungus? Just wanna be like other normal girls %26amp; show my toes in pretty little shoes?
go to wal-mart, buy tea tree oil in the drug dept, about $7 and a big package of the real Q-tips, around $2 for 200. Use new one and don't ever redip in bottle, after everyshower, and a new one on every affected toenail. It will work. But it takes forever. Maybe everynight before bed. Once a day so you don't get burned out doing it or whenever.What to do about toenail fungus? Just wanna be like other normal girls %26amp; show my toes in pretty little shoes?
I have heard that Tea Tree Oil works well for nail fungus. You can buy it at Walmart or someplace like that, not too much money. Spread some on every morning and every night. If the fungus is bad, see your doctor for a prescription.
threre's an add on tv (with a cartoon fungus monster), tells you to go see you doctor and there's a simple quick treatment.
kill yourself and hope nobody remembers you
are you normal ? as in a'; girl'; ? shawn s ?
they have pills for that. see your doctor.
Please, check this site for your answer:


http://www.funguscream.com/
You can get stuff from the doctor that is like clear polish and that will clear it up. I'm sorry to say that I had it a while back. I ended up just painting my nails to cover it up when I wanted to go out and wear fancy shoes.
you cut the nails short=then you soak your feet in Epsom salts for awhile and use a q-tip to put oil on the end of your toenails =you should be cleared up in about 2 weeks
Try an athlete's foot spray. That's what causes it to start with.
you will be able to be that normal girl who bares her toes in her pretty lil shoes once you order this product, ';nail energizer'; by skin energizer, its a toenail and fingernail therapy cream, im telling you because i had an infection on my big toenail so i did some research and came across this website type in skin energizer. i went to the doctor and she prescribed me some lamasil but i did research on it, and was not happy with what i read. i wanted a natural healing and that is exactly what the product is natural and external no medicine to heal one problem and cause another.....i wouldnt recommend if it didnt work!!!!! www.skinenergizer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment