Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Isn't Obama a lot like toenail fungus you have to either suffer with it?

or have a doctor remove the toenail. Living with it is not a option but removing it is a wonderful thing.Isn't Obama a lot like toenail fungus you have to either suffer with it?
Even I wouldn't call him toenail fungus and I really dislike his policies! We have to live with this looser until January 2013.Isn't Obama a lot like toenail fungus you have to either suffer with it?
Not so much like Obama, it's the republican party, the fungus keeps coming back not matter how many times you treat it!
I can tell you know alot about fungus. You are probably covered with fungi.
I got a prescription for Terbinafine and it worked very well for me. So I'm not sure I see the comparison.
We need an efficacious anti-Marxist fungicide.
If we had worn shower shoes 2000-2008 we wouldn't need him as our anti fungal.
He is like a hemorrhoid. Very painful and hard to get rid of.
No, I think the republicans are.
No, he's the cure for it.
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment