Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Does anybody have a home remedy to kill toenail fungus?

I don't have the money to see a doctor. My one big toenail fell off. I've noticed the nail of the big toe on the other foot is also discoloured. Will my nails grow back normally?Does anybody have a home remedy to kill toenail fungus?
I had one too for about 5 years and it was so embarrassing to me. I tried every home remedy on the internet because I was so desperate. Doctors prescribed Lamisil numerous times. It would work, but never completely and the fungus would grow back. Plus, Lamisil is very risky and could damage your liver. I hated being on it!!





Know what worked for me? A probiotic! On and off I was also having IBS-type symptoms so I started taking Sustenex which I bought at Wal-Mart for about $13. It helped the IBS symtoms immediately and within a month I also noticed the fungus going away!!! It is now a year later and the fungus has been gone and for the first time it's not growing back. Aparently, many of us have an overgrowth of bacteria in our systems that can cause many problems, toenail fungus being one of them. Taking a probiotic adds good bacteria to your system and this quells many issues.





Please feel free to email me. I tell everyone about probiotics now because they saved me from two very seriously embarrassing conditions!!!Does anybody have a home remedy to kill toenail fungus?
your nail will grow back normally.. and they have otc(over the counter) anti fungal creams at pretty much any store(walmart,target,cvs,etc.) they work great to. i used a cvs brand anti fungal for a ringworm i had
Tea tree oil is a great natural home remedy to help toenail fungus, but what works for one person might not work for you, so I suggest trying a few different remedies

No comments:

Post a Comment