Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I get rid of toenail fungus? I have tried many different products including Rx pills to no avail.?

Lamisil Tablets are very expensive and only work on 50% who try them. an herbal remedy is tea tree oil, rub right on the nail, should clean it up in about week to 10 daysHow can I get rid of toenail fungus? I have tried many different products including Rx pills to no avail.?
%26lt;Ask your doctor about Lamisil Tablets.


Lamisil Tablets are a highly effective treatment for mild to severe nail fungus infection.


Lamisil Tablets are the #1 prescribed treatment for nail fungus infection worldwide.


Since 1996, healthcare professionals have prescribed Lamisil Tablets to more than 17 million people in the U.S.


Lamisil Tablets are an FDA-approved pill that treats for nail fungus infection.








Unlike surface treatments you try on your own, Lamisil Tablets work through the bloodstream to target the infection where it lives, deep under the nail.How can I get rid of toenail fungus? I have tried many different products including Rx pills to no avail.?
Keep taking Rx it can take up to a year.
Nothing you can do. I'am having one of my nails removed next Monday because of fungus. I had one removed 5 years ago too and it's doing well and looks great. Good Luck.
I had one of my toenails removed...it hurt, really it hurt bad, but it grew back healthy in about 5 weeks
Cut your toenails, dig out the stuff underneath the corners, and wash your feet regularly.
I got it once when I was a kid and the doc gave me this stuff that softenede my toenail up so that it fell off. When that happened I had to put an ointment on it to kill the fungus. took a few weeks....all while I was taking an antibiotic. Don't know what the stuff was called.
I am hesitating on answering this, but this home remedy worked for my friends son. He is only 11 and had terrible toenail fungus. He would pick at it and make it worse. It cleared up when my friend read that if you um... pee in the shower and it mostly hits your toes, it will clear up. I know it sounds disgusting, but it worked for the son! Something about the acid or salt in urine??? Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment