Friday, February 5, 2010

Curing toenail fungus with apple cider vinegar?

I've been having good luck curing my toenail fungus with apple cider vinegar as the nail is now growing in clear. But I noticed the part of the nail that is still infected has turned from yellow to dark orange/brown. Does anyone know what this means? Is that the fungus dying or is it getting worse?Curing toenail fungus with apple cider vinegar?
Mentholatem chest rub under the nail works. That is what my mom does.





Also, consider, alcohol under the nail after showering, then blowdry your feet dry making sure to get under the nail as much as possible.





The coloring is not a sign of it getting better. It is Fungus growing and flourishing where the nail has lifted from the bed.Curing toenail fungus with apple cider vinegar?
I used distilled vinegar. Mine did the same thing as they were growing out. The new nail as the base looked really nice, but the old nail was getting darker and uglier. It even got thicker. It took nearly a year for all of that ugly nail to grow out but now I have a nice clean nail and no fungus. I don't know what it means when it turns color but I don't think it's getting worse. I think your treatment is working. I would keep at it until it's completely grown out. If that doesn't work, then it's probably time to see a podiatrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment