Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I get rid of toenail fungus?

When I was 16, I went to a public swimming pool for about a whole week, then weeks after began to develop tiny white spots on my toenails. Now I'm 22 and my toenails are completely white and yellow, and also deformed. I'm crying because I had beautiful feet...How do I get rid of toenail fungus?
You can go to a doctor who can prescribe some medication for you, but I have to be honest...toenail fungus is very hard to get rid of. You can make it a bit better, but getting rid of it for good is harder to do. But, it isn't impossible. The doctor can also advise you on how to take better care of the toenails to help.How do I get rid of toenail fungus?
there are over-the-counter remedies,if they don't work then see a qualified physician and ask for a referral to a podiatrist!
You'll need oral antifungals, topicals probably won't work for you at this stage.





Itraconazole is one of them
Try Tea Tree Oil from GNC. It worked for my mother. Just don't overuse it.

No comments:

Post a Comment