Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have toenail fungus. Is it totally gross if I go get a pedicure?

I'm in the middle of treating it but I still want my feet to look nice.I have toenail fungus. Is it totally gross if I go get a pedicure?
well my mom has a toenail fungus and she got a manicure. I thought that was gross and the manicure lady probably thought so too but her feet looked way better afterwards because the polish covered up the fungusI have toenail fungus. Is it totally gross if I go get a pedicure?
There was a special on Dateline about this, the pedicure tub filters are never changed and the water contains numerous bacteria from hundreds of previous users. It was funny because they had women on there with permanent scarring all over their legs from bacterial infections. Awe, so sad. Hahahah!!!
If you have a fungus that you know of, you should NOT go have a pedicure done. You run the risk of infecting others. Although all Estheticians should sterilize their products, there is always the chance of contamination.
i think that before doing that pedi, you should have your fungus checked and cured.


About being nasty, I don't think so. I think pedicurist are very used to it. You know, they probably have more than 20 feet done per day.


Take care of that fungus first, though.
ewwww ya. is that a question. get it cured first. you dont want to infect others.

No comments:

Post a Comment