Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is the verdict on Lamasil when used to fight toenail fungus...?

I went to see a podiatrist concerning the toenail fungus that I have. He told me that the biggest misconception concerning Lamasil is the rumor that it will affect your liver. He said, ';if you have no liver problems or do not drink a lot of alcoholic beverages, you shouldn't worry about Lamasil causing any adverse conditions.'; Educated opinions please!!!What is the verdict on Lamasil when used to fight toenail fungus...?
I've only used the cream. I would probably listen to your podiatrist. They go to school for this stuffWhat is the verdict on Lamasil when used to fight toenail fungus...?
I knew a woman who took it and ended up getting a liver transplant and she was not a drinker. It's a rare side effect but it does happen.]





';Rare cases of liver failure, some leading to death or liver transplant, have occurred with the use of LAMISIL庐 (terbinafine hydrochloride tablets) Tablets for the treatment of onychomycosis in individuals with and without pre-existing liver disease.';

No comments:

Post a Comment