Friday, February 5, 2010

Oil of oregano for toenail fungus - What is more effective - Gel cap or under tongue?

I'm taking oil of oregano P73 extra strength to cure my toenail fungus. What would be more effective?





Drops under my tongue, let it sit for 30 seconds and then drink it down with water.





OR





Put the drops in capsules and swallow them.





Do they both reach the bloodstream either way or what is better? Or where can I find more information concerning this?





Thank youOil of oregano for toenail fungus - What is more effective - Gel cap or under tongue?
I use a product called ultimate aloe (aloe juice) for toenail fungus. (you drink it) It can be found on the website below and it doesnt cost very much. Not only will it help with toenail fungus it will help with softening your skin and it will help with any digestive issues you may have. You can also sign in o nthe website and shop online through the partner stores (which are pretty much any online store outthere) and you can earn points towards free products (like the ultimate aloe)





I hope this helps youOil of oregano for toenail fungus - What is more effective - Gel cap or under tongue?
Try putting Vix Vapor Rub on your toe every night and it will grow out. Believe me, I did it and it worked, and I never had to take anything for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment