Sunday, February 7, 2010

Toenail fungus?

Do you know the best cure for toenail fungus?


My mother made me ask because her friend's friend has got it.


(I think... they didn't tell me who had it. All they said is that it was really bad... EW!)Toenail fungus?
Consult a docotr, i think thats the only way or buy something at the drugstore.Toenail fungus?
THERE IS A MEDICINE AT WALMART YOU CAN GET I THINK IT IS CALLED LAMISIL, THAT YOU BRUSH ON AND UNDER THE NAIL, YOU HAVE TO ALSO KEEP CUTTING THE NAIL OFF AS IT GROWS OUT , IT IS A VERY HARD THING TO GET RID OF....AND YOU CAN GO TO THE DOCTOR AND HE HAS PILLS YOU CAN TAKE BUT IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MONTHS TO GET RID OF IT THAT WAY TOO
Toenail fungus is one of the most difficult things to get rid of due to it鈥檚 chronic nature.


Pharmaceutical Drugs cost hundreds of dollars and usually require simple blood tests to monitor for liver damage.





Another problem is that the fungus is also contagious so your best bet to limit additional infection is to protect your other toes.


You need 2 things to work. One to attack the fungus itself and another to protect your new healthy nail from contracting the fungus.





There are forum groups that swear by soaking fungal nails in vinegar. The idea is that fungi need a certain acidic level to flourish and by changing the growing areas (toenails) the fungus can't grow.





I think the key to using any fungus cure is consistent treatment. When the treatment plan says, soak your foot daily, you can't miss a day. This is especially true while protecting new nail growth.





I鈥檝e added a link for additional reading.
There is something better than Lamosil,its usually located on a top shelf at wal mart and its in a small bottle with pictures of toesnails on it,its expensive,about $15. but well worth the money.I am a truck driver and have to take showers at truck stops and many workers at the truck stops dont do the best job cleaning the showers to kill fungus.I developed a fungus and completely lost the toe nail.I used almost everything.I used this stuff and my nail grew back completely healthy within 3 weeks.I cant remember the exact name of it but it starts with the letter M..,and its in a blue and green box and usually a sticker giving free nail files with it.I am sorry I cant help with the name but you should be able to locate it at walmart with no problem.Oh and make sure she treats all toenails,it spreads to the others.





Edited:I found the name of the product,its called MYOCIDE.I finally found the bottle lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment