Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is the best non prescription toenail fungus treatment?

Have you had good results? What worked? What didn't? How long did treatment take?What is the best non prescription toenail fungus treatment?
there isnt one





get the prescription, the one thats the pill, not the stupid ointment u put on with a brush.





the pill gets rid of it within about 3 monthsWhat is the best non prescription toenail fungus treatment?
I had toenail fungus on both my big toes for about 5 years. I'd been either pregnant or nursing and never got it taken care of. I worked out, through internet research, that I had a superficial fungus on one nail (WSO) - white and crusty, and the other was the green/yellow/black stuff. So, I got a topical ointment for the WSO, and much to my chagrin, prescribed diflucan for the fungus under the nail. Well, and I still can't believe it, the diflucan worked. My nails, after 4 months of weekly treatment, are pink and lovely.
I heard rubbing vicks on it works

No comments:

Post a Comment