Friday, February 5, 2010

Does anyone know of a good homeopathic remedy for toenail fungus?

You can try painting the affected area with tea tree oil. It's an antibacterial and an anti-fungal. If your skin is sensitive to it, you can dilute it with water a bit.Does anyone know of a good homeopathic remedy for toenail fungus?
Nothing topical ever works because the fungus is under the nail, talk to your doctor for a less evasive med because alot of them require you to have blood tests to see if the med(s)are messing with your liver.Does anyone know of a good homeopathic remedy for toenail fungus?
Genation Violet, its from Australia, but you can find it in the drugstores in Canada, It costs about $3.00 bottle.


It stains things purple but it works.
yeah...cut it off
Urine!
Mockingbird took my answer . . . wahhhh!!!! I have severe toenail fungus and I heard tea tree oil works. I use it straight. I apply it with a q-tip. I am not very dilgent about remembering to use it. So far, it has not helped, but I am still hopeful. My dad swears by desenex foot powder.
I heard soaking your toenails in Listerine kills the bacteria and helps your fungus problem. It's worth a shot!
A sharp axe
No, but ask your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment