Friday, February 5, 2010

Using Clorox and Warmest Water possible to get rid of toenail fungus?. If so how much do I use and how long?

How long do I leave it on for? How many months will it take. How much do I use of each? I was told 1 teaspoon of Clorox and 1 gallon of the warmest water possible that I can deal with. If so is that true?Using Clorox and Warmest Water possible to get rid of toenail fungus?. If so how much do I use and how long?
it's worth it to just get a prescription for Lamasil. It's only four dollars to fill the scrip at wal-mart.Using Clorox and Warmest Water possible to get rid of toenail fungus?. If so how much do I use and how long?
Try Oxy based cleaners. My experience is it is cheaper, more effective and smells better.
  • myspace cursors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment