Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What do you think of people with toenail fungus?

Does it ruin their looks for you?





Also, when someone has it, is it very noticeable, or do people not really pay attention.What do you think of people with toenail fungus?
They are gross to look at but I'd hope that someone who had it would go see a podiatrist and get this problem cleared up. I understand it takes a long time to clear up so I'm sympathetic. The only way it would ruin their looks is if I KNEW they didn't care enough to get it taken care of because their nails were so gross it was obvious they just let it go.What do you think of people with toenail fungus?
Yes, I do notice it. Women should go to the salon to have a pedicure to help improve the appearance of those thick toenails.
I think they need to clean their feet and get some medication for them. It doesn't change the way I feel about them.





now if it was my husband, I'd kill him!

No comments:

Post a Comment